Saturday, February 11, 2012

December 18-19, 2011 Nursing Board Results


I am one of those waiting for the result of the Nursing Licensure Examination given by the Philippine Regulation Commission (PRC) on December 18-19, 2011. Many of my relatives and friends took the test. I am not sure if the result has already been released. I tried to visit some web sites but to no avail. However, I do hope that many passed this test although little opportunity is available in the Philippines. There is also a move by CHED to limit the number of students taking this course in the coming years. Although this is practical because of economic consideration but you cannot stop anyone to dream about becoming a nurse.

No comments:

RJ De Vera Wins Mr Man Hot Star International 2023

The Philippines' RJ De Vera won Mr. Man Hot Star International 2023 held at the Saensuk Grandhall of the Bangsaen Heritage Hotel in Chon...