Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'VE MADE IT

Well, the Australian Citizenship Test for me is over. I took it yesterday and passed, with 1 mistake out of 20 questions or 95%.The thing is the one that I answered incorrectly haunts me. I could make a 100%.

My advice to those who will sit the test, read the first 7 pages. 30% of the test will come from the priviliges, responsibilities and values of Australian citizenships. I cannot reveal you the questions. I have done my part of reading the book and I wish you do the same. Good Luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the test! In an earlier post you said something about sharing practice questions, any chance of that happening?

Ponciano Santos said...

To openidylw,
I made a sample test but it's on my computer in sydney. I will post it when I return to sydney at the end of this month.

Pons

RJ De Vera Wins Mr Man Hot Star International 2023

The Philippines' RJ De Vera won Mr. Man Hot Star International 2023 held at the Saensuk Grandhall of the Bangsaen Heritage Hotel in Chon...